According to an article on clickz.com, social media marketing is being deployed more thoughtfully and effectively. Authors and editors have some great, user-friendly tools (Snip.it and Percolate) to use to curate great content. The explosive growth of consumer demand for smartphones and tablets has not yet caught up with marketing dollars.
Following are five content marketing trends that help produce quality content on the independent web:
1. Bloggers are partnering with each other creatively.
2. Companies like GE and American Express – thought leaders.
3. Editorial briefs – just as important as creative briefs.
4. Ideas are being visually expressed like never before.
5. Typical stats: PVs, UVs, likes, impressions, & shares measure the success of content marketing programs.
To read more about this topic, click here!